Glasbury & District Community Council © All rights reserved | Website by View Web Design

Cyngor Cymuned Glasbury a'r Cylch

Are you human?

Complaints / Issues / Report It

Should you wish to make a complaint or report an urgent issue to the council, please contact your local councillor or Clerk to the Council on Email: clerk@gdcc.wales or Telephone: 01497 847856

Please contact us on this form if you need to report any non-urgent issues to us, alternatively you may wish to use this form to make a complaint -  please use drop down selection so we may direct your enquiry to the correct member of the council.

FURTHER INFORMATION COMMUNITY COUNCIL Meet Your Councillors Meetings Complaints Accessibility Statement Privacy Policy Cookie Policy Contact Us Follow Us on Facebook for up to date news Brecon Beacons National Park Authority Glasbury & District Community Council is registered  with Powys County Council. More Information can be  found here.